Often, we see people treating their website like a larger copy of their business card or a billboard. Let it be known: not all websites are created equally. Whether you sell goods or services, a good way to think about your website is as if it were a store location.
An effective store will need:
- a location that is easy to find
- parking for the expected volume of visitors
- pleasing exterior and interior
- meet all building / business codes and standards
- be flexible for renovations or changes over time
- visibility to one’s target market(s)
- to be secure for visitors or staff, and be protected against theft
With a website, the considerations are much the same.
An effective website will need:
- to be easy to find for customers
- a design that meets the expectations of the target audience
- to be arranged to maximize positive user experience
- clear, powerfully written content that speaks directly to the target audience
- inspiring high definition photos
- value propositions that speak to the target market
- to be optimized for search engines
- a well planned flow of content
- planned, tested, and secure payment gateways
- the ability to clearly reflect your company’s brand
Authentic is a marketing firm that uses all of the modern media tools available to us: CMS website platforms such as Wordpress and Drupal, search engine optimization (SEO), user experience (UX), design, photography, and videos. We match these with powerful content writing and storytelling, to create a space where your brand can truly shine.
We aren’t just thinking about building a website. Our goal is to know as much as we can about your target markets so we can use our services to help your business gain the trust of your customers. Our job is to strengthen your brand using deliberate, high quality online media, so you can do what you do best: run your business.
Contact Authentic today to get started
Our job is to strengthen your brand using deliberate, high quality online media, so you can do what you do best: run your business.